Monday 4 June 2012

Simple Vases - Bound Together



Just a quickie today as there's so much going on over here what with Bank Holiday DIY to be done, and Jubilee fun to be had.  I love how these sort of events bring everyone together, and so in the most tenuous of links I thought I would share these ideas for the bringing together of vases (ahem!) 

Whether you use old fashioned milk bottles, single stem vases, jam jars, or drinks glasses you can make more of an impact by using a group of containers for your centrepiece. 

Stick to one type of vase and either arrange one or two heads of different flowers in each, or treat the arrangement as one vase (with several necks) and create an all around display of toning colours. I think pretty english country garden flowers work well.

Finish by securing with garden twine for a simple rustic look or tying with pretty ribbon in a coordinating colour.   




Now I must get back to the DIY - this weekend (its an extended weekend in the UK) I'm making a backdrop to shoot my collection of vintage goodies for my soon to be launched Vintage shop, but first off for a spot of lunch at a local Bistro. 

Am determined these grey days will not put a dampener on my bank holiday weekend. Enjoy yours, whatever you do xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...