Wednesday 20 June 2012

Etsy Picks - Nautical But Nice


Well the sun is shining and the sky is blue - I don't know about you but if I wasn't working I'd be heading to the coast. Got me thinking how fab it would be to get married by the sea (weather permitting) and failing that how I could style a wedding with a marine theme.

I do love a nautical stripe, so am sure stripes would have to feature somehow.  Add a dash of red, a touch of navy and some decorating details inspired by a love of the sea and shore and you're off to a good start.

I had a snoop around on Etsy and gathered ideas like pebbles on a beach. From graphic design for save the dates and invitations, quirky holders for table numbers and place settings, accessories for the wedding party, to sailing boats, ships and shells to use as props for styling the venue there's tons of great stuff to be found.


I stashed my finds in a treasury called Tying the Nautical Knot where you can find all the supplier details. Pop on over. And check out my shop while you're there ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...