Saturday 26 November 2011

Pretty gift wrapping



I'm at that stage in my life where everyone around me seems to be having babies. Cute new baby presents have been bought (more of that later) and I've been meaning to pop them in the post but not before I'd gift wrapped them in suitably pretty paper.


Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love gift wrapping. I'll often spend as much time on the presentation and little finishing touches as on the actual choosing and buying of gifts.


A closet hoarder, I had a rummage through salvaged wrapping papers, and settled on this sweet polka dot tissue paper in baby pink with white spots, and found pretty satin ribbons to match (these are off cuts from the annoying hanging hoops that you find on nearly all clothes nowadays - again the hoarder in me can't bear to throw them away)


A rescued old paper bag, which I covered in cute vintage floral wrapping paper with pansies and african violets, makes for pretty packaging. I'm happy to say that the long overdue pressies are now on their way to happy new mums and their bundles of fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...