Thursday 10 November 2011

Location, location





Before I went off on my holidays I spent a couple days in Notting Hill shooting this year's range of  Christmas Hampers for Selfridges. Stuffed full of indulgent treats, I had to be on my best behaviour not to give in to temptation and crack open the champagne and choccies.

When all the hard work was done, goodies and props packed away, I snuck upstairs to grab a few pics of the fire damaged attic. Bone-like branches and a collage of white photos and frames greeted me at the top of the stairs. In the other two rooms, the owner had given the walls a whitewash in parts and left them charred and crumbling in others. Very effective don't cha think? Of course, a nice chair never goes amiss!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...