Wednesday 22 June 2011

A dab hand


Just a little collection of snaps to inspire me to dust off my brushes and get a few jobs done round the house tomorrow. I have a cabinet and some freecycled bentwood chairs to rub down and spruce up.

*                      *                       *                        *                       *                      *                    
I'm a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to techie stuff and have just found out about Big Huge Labs, a great site packed chock-a-block with fun photography gadgets and more.  I read about it a while ago on Selina Lake's blog but hadn't got round to trying it out.  I used a 2 x 2 mosaic grid to arrange the pics above, but you can do 3 x 3 or more using your own or pictures around the web.

I was looking for a way of creating moodboards that are easy to share on the blog so that I can post about wedding themes and decorating schemes (just one of a trillion things on my to do list lately).  Glad I popped over and gave it a go as it couldn't be easier.  Lots of other fun stuff on there -  always fancied myself as a bit of a muse, so shall definitely be turning myself into a piece of pop art, Andy Warhol style.  Oh and posing in the vintage photo booth is a must too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...