Friday 28 May 2010

Hello!


Hi. I'm Tilly. Welcome to my blog. Here I will be sharing some of the things that make me laugh, smile, cry and whoop with delight.


Some things I love: delicate stems in pretty bud vases, dappled light in leafy gardens, beautiful slubby linens and crisp cottons, bright and cheery prints, illustration, the thrill of vintage finds, homespun charm of crafts, and feasting my eyes on all the lush imagery, beautiful styling and interiors that abound on this little interweb of ours.

As a florist, I am lucky enough to be able to enjoy fresh flowers every day and have lots of tips and ideas for simple and stylish displays. I am also working on a sideline as an Interiors Stylist and hope to give you a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes during a shoot.

Its not big and its not clever, but as they say simple things please simple minds! And I like simple things, like fresh blooms, new shoes, sunny days, blue skies and bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...