Thursday 3 June 2010

I want to ride my bicycle

It was my day off yesterday and as I've been yearning to get out on my bike for ages, but for some reason or other always finding other distractions to fritter away my precious time, I gave myself a jolly good kick up the jacksey and dusted down the bicycle - literally.



With all the essentials safely stashed in a dinky knapsack I set off, not really knowing where I was heading. I was looking forward to being out and about in the fresh air, aimlessly roaming and exploring, just happy to take in the views and see where my little bike led me.





I was in no hurry, and was even overtaken at one point by a jogger! I stopped occasionally to grab some snaps of pretty scenes, even fighting my way bare legged through long grass, nettles and thistles to get a shot of a pretty field - turns out it wasn't worth it, think I need to upgrade the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...