Monday 14 June 2010

Wild at heart

I am probably a terrible driver as I can be a bit of a daydreamer. I have a habit of gazing out the window and getting distracted by great buildings and pretty scenery. Driving through the English countryside my mind is particularly prone to wandering, and I can’t help but coo over flora and fauna as I pass.

Occasionally you just have to stop and smell the flowers. Or perhaps snap them. As a florist I love all flowers but there is something so special about wild flowers. They seem so delicate and fragile. I am especially loving poppies at the moment for their flimsy bright petals and dusky black centres. It only takes a gust of wind and they're gone. Life's a bit like that sometimes, but its beautiful all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...