There are so many ways to add a little vintage style to your wedding and decor, I thought I'd share a little inspiration via the online crafts and vintage shopping emporium that is Etsy.
- Start with the stationery and think vintage stamps or repurposing vintage postcards
- Use old printing blocks or scrabble letters for table names, and keep names settings in place with an antique key
- Decorate tables with embroidered tablecloths
- Make table runners out of a mix and match bunch of doilys
- Pop odd stems of wild country flowers in vintage bottles
- Make your own bunting with book pages or music sheets
- For garlands sew doillys or strands of vintage sheets onto strings of cotton or lace and deck the halls, ceilings, mantle pieces - where ever takes yours fancy
- Make like a pro and style up little areas with old suitcases, collections of books and other props. Little vignettes are lovely for sweet or drinks tables, or for guests to linger over the wedding book
- Don't forget those who can't be there by including photos of loved ones displayed in hanging mix and match frames. Or use these to tell your own love story
To find all the details of the items shown follow the link to the treasury, and bob over to my shop while you're there.