Friday 2 July 2010

Pretty Peonies - In the Pink



How pretty are these soft pink Peonies, and how lovely to receive flowers, even as a florist. I never tire of being surrounded by such exquisite blooms, and am really lucky to be able to enjoy flowers every day in my job as a florist.


Peonies don't really need elaborate arrangements as they are so big and blousy. Personally I prefer them on their own with a little silver/grey Eucalyptus, or mixed with a few sweet scented stocks, almost as if had picked them fresh from the garden (if only!)

I've never really been a big fan of pink, (it doesn't do anything for my olive complexion so I don't wear it), but ever since I have been working with flowers I have become more and more fond of it. Particularly really soft, delicate shades, like the colour of this pretty china tea cup and my pretty pink Peonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...